The Church Of The Holy Sepulcher

Main image

Multimedia Gallery

In 1595 the Patriarch Juan de Ribera laid the first stone of this church and blessed the area of the new temple, which was erected in the place where the chapel open to worship was to be found where the Sagradas Formas (Sacred Forms), stolen from the parish temple of Alcoy, were found in 1568. The doorway to this temple is of neoclassical style and the inside has experienced various renovations, the last one being in 1917. Different relics are conserved and the statue of Niño Jesús del Milagro (Baby Jesus).

More information

Schedule

Check schedules on the web: www.alcoyturismo.com