The Old Fire Station

Main image

Multimedia Gallery

Constructed in 1915 by the insurance company La Unión Alcoyana; the company that managed the extinction of fires between 1888 and 1955. It is a singular piece of architecture and an exceptional testimony for explaining the process of industrialisation in Alcoy. This is a building that follows the canons of the art nouveau style (modernist style), the work of the Alcoy architect Vicente Pascual Pastor in which the decorations carved out of stone and the meticulous symmetrical composition are to be highlighted.

More information

Schedule

Se visita sólo el exterior