Fort de Bèrnia
- Sierra de Bernia (se accede por una senda que parte de Altea la Vella)
Constructed in 1562 under the direction of the Italian engineer Juan Bautista Antonelli, this building provided vigilance over the Moorish population, which had revolted on several occasions. It was dismantled in 1612. It is a square enclosure with pentagonal based bastions on its four vertexes, which is typical of a Renaissance construction.