THE SANTO CRISTO DE LA JUNQUERA HERMITAGE

Main image

Multimedia Gallery

The “Santo Cristo de la Junquera” hermitage, half-way between the town and the beach, was rebuilt in 2000 at the right place where this little statue of the Christ was discovered on18th January 1625. This statue originated the cult to our patron saint, still celebrated nowadays with a procession going from the church to the hermitage on the closest Sunday to the date it was discovered.