The Church and Convent of the Monjas Agustinas

Main image

Multimedia Gallery

The convent was founded in 1590. The church was built between 1701 and 1708, comprising of a single nave with a barrel vault roof, and a cupola raised on pendentives over the transept. The façade has a three-part division separated by lines of imposts and a finial with filled-in railings. The two towers and Tuscan columns of the portico entrance are worth mentioning.

More information

Schedule

Horario de culto