The Church, belonging to the Doric style, was built in 1689. It held its original appearance until 1922 when it was restored, its Altar was recovered in 1995. In its interior, in the area of the Main Altar, the image of Santa Catalina is kept, close to a showy reliquary with the remains of San Coronado, moved there in 1793, under the authorisation of the Papa Clemente.
More information
Schedule

Horario de culto