Multimedia Gallery

A monumental bullring, the oldest in the Region of Valencia, inaugurated in 1858, the stands of which, with a seating capacity for 10,000 spectators, is partly covered by boxes and grandstands with an curious roofing or top sustained by 108 iron columns with iron capitals and Ionic volutes. On the inside one finds the Bullfighting Museum of the City.