CASILICIOS DEL PUENTE DE SAN BERNARDO

Main image
Formerly known as the Pont de Sant Agustí, 18th Century. In 1717, these edifices were built for the patron saint San Bernardo and his sisters María and Gracia, and so the name was changed to Pont de San Bernat. When the branch of the River Júcar that ran through the town was cut off in 1967, the bridge disappeared along with the Avenida residential quarter. Following recent restoration work, the bridge has been partially recovered.

Més informació

Horari

Open to the public