Centres BTT, recommendations for use
Indications and recommendations for use
- Wearing of helmets is obligatory.
- Indicate at the reception point which route you are going to do and find out about technical aspects and the day’s weather conditions.
- Don’t forget to check the condition of your bike and always carry water, warm clothing, repair kit and your mobile phone well charged.
- Respect the environment, its inhabitants and the animals you come across, as well as private areas.
- Select and ride along routes on the basis of your physical fitness and technical ability.
- You must obey the signposting of the routes, give way to pedestrians and fulfill the normal traffic regulations.
- It is important to have adequate insurance cover. For that you can apply for insurance or a federal licence at any of the sports federations or clubs that cover mountain biking as one of their activities.
- In the absence of signs indicating which way to follow at crossroads, ride along the preferred route.
- The surroundings through which you will be passing are open, with unrestricted rights of way and the setting for many activities (forestry, livestock, arable farming), so maintain a thoughtful, understanding and respectful attitude.
- The ATB Centre will not accept responsibility for the incorrect use of the routes or recklessness on the part of users.
- Routes duration times are estimated and may differ depending on your physical and technical condition.