A day in a Valencian barraca
- To know the architecture of the typical house of the province, the different constructions of huts according to the functionality of the same one.
- Visit the small orange orchard.
- Witness the elaboration of a Valencian paella with its attractive rituals and customs that we Valencians enjoy around it.
- Enjoy the authentic menu from starters to dessert.
- In the afternoon, and thanks to its proximity to the sea, attendees will enjoy free time to enjoy a good swim in one of the few remaining pristine beaches on the Valencian coast.
Meeting point: Av.Joan Fuster,8 (Bakery Sucre) - Cullera
Meeting time : 12.30 pm
Duration: 5 h