Turisme Comunitat Valenciana is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices (hereinafter, RD 1112/2018, of 7 September).
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.comunitatvalenciana.com and excludes embedded content originating in other domains.
State of compliance
This website conforms in part with RD 1112/2018, of 7 September, due to the exceptions and lack of conformity in the following aspects.
The content below is not accessible due to:
- lack of conformity with RD 1112/2018:
- There may be images on the website with an inaccurate alternative description or with text that does not have an alternative form [criteria 1.1.1, 1.4.5 of WCAG 2.1]
- There may be video recordings without descriptive audio or alternative media [criteria 1.2.3. and 1.2.5].
- There may be editing errors in some web pages, such as incorrect nesting of elements, paragraphs incorrectly marked up or a jump in the heading levels [criteria 1.3.1].
- There may be zones with insufficient contrast, where the focus is not visible or areas where colour is used to convey information [criteria 1.4.1, 1.4.3, 1.4.11, 2.4.7]
- There may be content in other languages where the change of language has not been correctly indicated [criteria 3.1.2]
- In some places it may be necessary to scroll horizontally using the scroll bar or navigation may be complicated by the use of keys or pages that appear with different headings or feet [criteria 1.4.10, 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 3.2.3]
- Sometime the purpose of the links provided is not clear [criteria 2.4.4]
- There may be an isolated label that the narrator does not read correctly, or a link that opens a new window without warning the user [criteria 2.5.3, 3.2.2]
- There may be multimedia files or documents in PDF or other formats that do not meet standards of accessibility because they were created for the sole purpose of displaying information visually, although there is usually an alternative in text form.
- There may be external content, like the elements of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube that do not fully meet the accessibility requirements.
- disproportionate loading
- Does not apply
- content not covered by the scope of the relevant legislation
- There may be multimedia files or documents in PDF or other formats published before 20 September 2018 that do not meet all the standards of accessibility.
- There may be third-party content, such as office software documents that must be published here and do not meet all the accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 22 July 2022.
The method used to prepare the statement was through outside assessment carried out by the Fundación ASPAYM CYL.
Latest revision of the statement 22 July 2022.
Notes and contact details
You may contact us in relation with the accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018, of 7 September) such as, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance on the part of this website.
- Report other problems in accessing the content.
- Make any other query or suggestion for improving access to this website.
Through the following means:
Messages will be received and processed by Turisme Comunitat Valenciana.
This is the procedure for making enquiries to know and contest the reasons for rejecting a request or complaint about accessibility information, to petition for the adoption of suitable measures if you disagree with the decision made or explain the reasons why you believe the response does not satisfy the required standards.
The version currently displayed on this website dates from July 2022.
There will be partial revisions of the content after this date, both of the templates used and the final documents and pages published. The purpose is to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements which are currently A and AA of the WCAG 2.1 standard, considering the exceptions in Royal Decree 1112/2018, of the 7 September.
External audits were carried out in 2021 and 2022 by the Fundación ASPAYM Castilla y León.