The Pairal Cross, of flamboyant Gothic style, corresponds to the 15th century, more specifically about 1432, the Count Berenguer-Mercader built it to mark the end of the border between the Kingdom of Valencia and that of Castile. This cross has a crown that supports it with a vegetal braiding, the figures (very deteriorated) of San Francisco and San Antonio and the coat of arms of the Berenguer-Mercader (one on each side). The cross itself presents on the one hand the Virgin with the Child and on the other the Crucified. At first, this cross was placed in the Venta de La Conteienda, where the dividing mark of the Kingdom of Valencia was located. Currently we can admire it in the Parque de la Glorieta at the entrance of the town.