The Parochial temple, with its sombre appearance, consists of a longitudinally orientated Nave, with lateral chapels inside arranged between buttresses and a "semioctogonal" shaped presbytery. On a gathering of thick buttresses that define the chapels, a lightly pointed "nervada" vault rests, divided into six sections by "fajones" arches, it covers the Nave. The polygonal apse is wrapped in a six-pointed starry vault, typical of the Valencian Tardogótico style. The temple is completed with a XVII century bell tower and the Chapel of the Communion, on the right hand side. From the architectural layout, it is worth contemplating the surprising baroque facade that presides over the entry. Built between 1698 and 1702, it is an example of a facade - altarpiece.